Monday 16 March 2009

I Need Help with Yorkshire Terrier Potty Training


Please, let me give you an example.

Your new Yorkie puppy has just graced you with a new puddle on your just bought new oriental rug. You go around the house calling out your Yorkies name, repeatedly, over and over.



What does your Yorkie actually hear? She hears 'oh, when I do my potty on the new rug my name gets called out over and over, I like attention very much, so I can think I'll keep pottying on the rug, that will impress my owner'.


You see understanding how your Yorkie understands commands is the key to Yorkshire terrier potty training. She may be small and cute, but she will run circles around you and believe it or not can be very manipulative.

So how can you learn to get the messege across to your yorkie, that easy just use the step by step method of ......

read the rest of my article on Yorkshire Terrier Potty Training

For your FREE REPORT on training your Yorkie puppy goto YorkieTraining.info

No comments:

Post a Comment